Criminal law covers “public wrongs”, or offenses against the public and order. Michael G. LoRusso has decades of experience helping people charged with everything from minor DUI’s to vehicular homicide. Our goal is to work toward resolutions that minimize the consequences of your criminal charges.
Our criminal defense service includes:
- Operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated or driving while intoxicated (OWI / DUI) and other related moving violations
- Drug charges
- License restoration and work permits
- White collar crime
- Identity theft
- Vehicular homicide
- Sex offenses
- Child molestation
- Assault, including domestic assault
- Illegal Search and Seizure
- Appeals of driver’s license sanctions
Our Criminal law practice also includes, DWIs, traffic incidents, drug related criminal charges, forgery, assault, theft, robbery, burglary, and grand larceny.
Tell Us About Your Case